Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day...in Blue and White!! :-)

Happy(early) Father's Day to Papa and Grandpa...both proud Penn State alumni!! Our Father's Day gift this year includes a little walk down the old Blue and White memory lane...so turn up your speakers and re-live some of your glory days!!

We love you both and hope you have a fabulous Father's Day!

(My Dad...playing a hot game of Candyland with Lia...we won't mention the allegations of card fixing Dad...)

IMG_0420

Grandpa is a serial camera avoider...but I can't believe I don't have ONE picture of him! Shine yourself up, Grandpa, because I will be fixing that little problem when I bring my camera and come home next month!! :-)

...and now I bid you all good-bye for now as we pack the car and head for a week of beach bliss!! Let the summer fun begin!! :-)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Have a fun week at the beach. I sure you will capture lots of great pictures!

my4andnomore said...

Have a great week at the beach! We leave for vacation a week from Thursday. Yeah!!! Take some really great photo's to post. Amber

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time at the beach!!! I am looking forward to seeing your photos when you return!

Jen

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Have a wonderful week at the beach!!

Happy Father's Day to Jim:)

Lisa

Jboo said...

Kate -- thank you so much for your sweet comment and prayers -- so appreciated!

Have fun at the beach! Going to the Jersey shore?? :) Will be waiting for photos!

Janet