Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Annemarie!!

Since my niece, Annemarie is one of my favortie people in the whole wide world and she also happens to be one of Lia's favorites too, we gladly decided to let her hijack the Blog for the day so that we can wish her the happiest of birthdays!
She is one talented gal! She can play the piano beautifully. She dances like an angel. She rides a horse like a champion. And she's one smart cookie! She just came in second in her Third Grade Spelling Bee.....watch out...don't get hit by those buttons popping...I couldn't be prouder!
But the thing I am most proud of is her loving and kind nature. She is a wonderful example and helper to her younger cousins. I am so glad Lia has her to look up to and learn from.
Annemarie...we are so proud of you and we love you more than you'll ever know! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
Love,
Aunt Kate, Uncle Jim and Lia
(Annemarie is on the left in the picture above with her sister Renee and baby cousin Olivia)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Annemarie!

What a spectacular young lady - I think being an aunt is just an amazing place and time in the world. I love my nieces and nephew like this too!

Thanks for sharing your special niece with us.

heather