Friday, February 15, 2008

Memories of China

It is almost inconceivable to me that our trip to Lia was two years ago. While the focus of our trip was cetainly taking care of Lia and settling into first time parenting, we feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to experience the beauty of both the culture and the people of China. We have been entrusted with raising one of China's treasured daughters...an honor we are most thankful for and humbled by . We are so proud to be linked forever to the beautiful country of China through the heritage of our beloved daughter.

5 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- beautiful collage -- you must have gotten to see some sights in China! We were only in Hong Kong and Guangzhou. My daughter is from Wuchuan in Guangdong province. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Janet

Lori said...

This is a gorgeous collage!
I used bighugelabs.com (flickr) for my V-day collage.
Yours is gorgeous and your daughter is just sweet as can be! :)

Jodee said...

Love the collage!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Such a perfect collage, Kate!!! I wish I had some photography talent. You are really getting the hang of blogging and all that goes with it! You go girl...

Here's to more great pictures the next time around.

Hugs,
Lisa

Laura said...

...and to think we were at "The Square" the day before you & there was no snow. It was however very, very cold & windy!!!