Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Feet Fotos (:-))

Okay...I tried a few shots this morning of Lia's feet. I don't love any of them! I tried B & W (which was my original plan) and then a few in color. I didn't get any that would work for our Christmas card...and not only that...I am now quite convinced that Lia has a major toe deformity! I LOVE her little tootsies...but do they look RIGHT to you??

Anyway...take a peek...feedback welcome...we will try again...

I think I like this shot the best out of what I took...but it's blurry!

IMG_3430

Here's one in color...we did paint her toenails...

IMG_3424

And finally the last one...

IMG_3425

Any suggestions?? I did try some with more of her legs showing...but I didn't really like them...and ditto for the shots that show the top of her feet. Help!!

11 comments:

Jboo said...

Ahhhh -- she was cute little tootsies! I think I like the middle picture the best! Good for you for trying such a difficult assignment. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a fun weekend!

Janet

Jboo said...

AACK -- of course I meant "she has cute little tootsies" I was so excited to be the first commenter, my fingers got ahead of me and stuck in a typo!

Janet

Erin said...

Kate, you are cracking me up... I have curly toes like that too. I think they're cute, but I get teased about them by my husband. Maybe try getting a wee bit closer, and making the background fuzzy?

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Who would have thought taking pictures of feet would be so difficult.....I agree, I like the first one the best....and I do like the black and white look!!

I am sure you will be taking about 100 more photos....

Keep us posted:)

Rebecca said...

Those are adorable!! I do love the first photo best - I like the blankets around her little feet. :) What lens are you using for these?

xoxo

Rebecca said...

P.S. THANK YOU for posting the site button about Owen's fundraiser!!! You're such a sweetheart!!

Laura said...

You can tell I'm not a professional, I like them all!!

laura

Jennifer said...

Her tootsies are precious. I don't have any advice. I think feet may be hard to shoot. Katie's little toe looks the same as Lia's.

Keep shooting....you will get the perfect shot!

Jen

My Heart Beats In China said...

HI Kate,
What a beautiful little daughter you have there! I was looking through some of Danielle's websites and found yours. It's adorable! We adopted our first in January, a spicy girl from Hunan. I am getting a much needed blog makeover from Danielle and can't wait.

Love the photos also. Mind if I ask what camera and lens you use?

Please stop by and say hello. I enjoy meeting blogging Momma's!

Sincerely,

Ivy

Sue said...

Hi. I like the first one. Feet are tough to shoot. Love the black and white.

Sue

Lauren and Ed said...

Cute little feet! I think I like the middle photo the best. :)